Hi, we're Keypro, a Nordic team of about 100 software professionals, GIS experts, and network engineers. We make software to plan, manage, and optimize telecom and utility networks so that critical infrastructure is protected and societies can continue to prosper. Since 1995, we've made our software with tender loving care for over 300 customers worldwide.
As we’re growing, we’re looking for an HR Specialist to join our People Team.
Your daily tasks will vary but will consist of at least:
- General HR related tasks and chores
- Using and maintaining HR systems; reporting and following HR metrics
- Caring out recruiting from planning job postings to running onboarding.
- Participating in more strategic HR activities
- Managing benefits and well-being initiatives
- Helping our people to be happy, successful, and productive in the work
We expect you to:
- Understand and have some practical experience in modern HR processes and best practices
- Communicate fluently in Finnish and in English
- Be a positive, optimistic, empathic, and hands-on team player
- Be someone who can handle a bit of pressure and many simultaneous projects in an international setting
We offer you:
- Full support in your job and mentoring along your career
- Possibility to have a big impact in our HR processes and People Team
- The Best Collegues (according to our occupational well-being surveys)
- A massive benefits package
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from anywhere
Small print about details:
The job is full-time and permanent, our offices are in Helsinki and Joensuu.
Job starts as agreed and includes 6 months of trial period. We will invite candidates for interview before the application time ends.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26.8.2022.
More information: HR Director Katja Kareinen, email@example.com tel. 050-330 6120