Keypro is a Finnish software development company (part of Geomatikk group) in the field of geospatial solution and network information software. We develop world-class software and various expert services in areas that are critical to society. They include telecommunications, water supply, lighting and energy distribution networks.
Keypro has a strong position in Finland and we have partners and customers across the world, including Europe, South America, and Southeast Asia. Our customers are network infrastructure owners and contractors working with them, as well as design and consulting offices, including major Finnish and European telecom companies.
We are looking for a GIS and support specialist
Your work will include working closely with our customers, GIS and development team to provide and develop GIS and Map services and integrations using existing standard tools and Keypro products. Customer training and support tasks are part of your tasks.
We expect you to have:
- Basic experience with GIS / CAD and similar tools
- ESRI products, AutoCAD, MicroStation, FME, QGIS or GeoServer
- Basics of scripting and integration, SQL
- Basic water or utility network experience
- E.g., knowing how telecom or water networks are built/operated
- Extra plus - knowledge of Keypro products (KeyCom, KeyAqua)
- Experience working with customers
- Fluent Finnish and English, other languages are extra plus
You are the one who we are looking for if you are:
- Responsible team player
- Eager to learn new products, tools, and technologies
We offer you:
- According to many occupational well-being surveys the best colleagues
- Culture- and sport benefit and massage
- Flexible working hours and hybrid model working
Small print about details:
The job is full-time and permanent, you can work in Joensuu or in Helsinki.
Job starts as agreed and includes 6 months of trial period. We invite interesting candidates for interview before the application time ends.
Send your application before 30th of March 2022 to email@example.com
More questions - contact Mikhail Alexeev, firstname.lastname@example.org